Yu-Gi-Oh! Tower Records CafeDecember 9, 2016 at 10:00 am | Posted in Japanese, The Dark Side of Dimensions, Yu-Gi-Oh! | 2 Comments
Tags: cafe, tower records
ADORE’s AnimePlaza Yu-Gi-Oh! cafe might have ended its run in November, but there is another Yu-Gi-Oh! cafe coming very soon. From January 7 to 31, 2017, the Tower Records stores in Shibuya and Osaka will launch a Yu-Gi-Oh! collaboration cafe to celebrate the Dark Side of Dimensions movie. These events will be slightly smaller and less extravagant than ADORE’s productions, but they will nevertheless have their fill of limited edition goods and tasty themed treats.
Tower Records today posted pictures of its Yu-Gi-Oh! DSoD-inspired menu. The cafe’s run is divided in two, with each half offering a different menu. Here’s what’s cooking!
Foods available in the cafe’s first half (January 7 to 18):
- Cubic Karma Pasta
- Millennium Puzzle Sandwich
- Kaiba Parfait
- Dark Magician Girl Pancakes
- Deep-Eyes White Soda
- Don☆ Latte (“Don” is a dramatic sound effect, often localized as “Doom” or “Bang” in English-language manga)
- Millennium Puzzle Latte
- KC Latte
- Mokuba’s Favorite Orange Juice
And in the second half (January 19 to 31):
- One Day I’ll Get a New Model… Jonouchi’s Catered Taco-Style Curry
- Obelisk the Tormentor Beef Stew
- Millennium Cube Grass Cake
- Rainy Intersection Cake
- Orbit Elevator Drink
- It’s My Turn! Draw!! Latte
- That’s Not a Monster!! That’s a God!! Latte
- Dark Burning Magic Cola
- Anzu’s Slightly Adult Raspberry Drink
Tower Records also posted a line-up of its Yu-Gi-Oh! merchandise today, which are available for sale to all visitors. There are special Tower Records-branded shirts, tote bags, key chains, and more. Be on the look for the addition of even more goods in the near future.
Reservations open for the Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe tomorrow, December 10, at 10 am JST. If you’re in the area and want to attend, be sure to read up on all the details (in Japanese) for how to get a ticket.