Akihabara Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe New Menu ItemsOctober 24, 2016 at 9:00 am | Posted in Japanese, Other Stuff, Yu-Gi-Oh! | Leave a comment
Tags: animeplaza, cafe
The Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe at the AnimePlaza store in Akihabara has posted its new menu items for its extended run. There are four new main courses and two new drinks to relish.
- Pegasus – “Millennium Eye Soup” – Cream of corn soup, croissant, butter, lettuce, tomato, adzuki bean wafer.
- Jack – “Spicy Red Daemon’s Noodle” – Soy sauce ramen, bamboo shoots, naruto, green onions, spinach, roasted pork, sausage, kimchi stew base.
- Ryoga – “Revive! Therapeutic Meal Before the Revival Duel” – Potato salad, bread roll, stew, melon sorbet, green tea.
- Reiji – “Reiji’s Trap Sweets ‘Contract with the Berries’ Act 2” – Strawberry cake, strawberry gelatin, strawberryade, strawberries, mint, fresh cream, sugar.
- Crow – “Crow the Bullet Blasts Again!!” – Orange juice, Blue Hawaii pineapple gelatin, fresh cream, milk, cocoa powder, mango sauce.
- Ryoga – “That Really Ticks Me Off! Raging Shark!” – Kyoho grapeade, Blue Hawaii syrup, Sprite, blueberries, fresh cream, grape gelatin.
These items will debut on November 1.
(News from the official Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! anime Twitter @yugioh_anime)
– Akihabara Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe Extends Run to November 30