New Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe Menu for AugustJuly 26, 2016 at 7:00 am | Posted in Japanese, Other Stuff, Yu-Gi-Oh! | 8 Comments
Tags: animeplaza, cafe
The Machida and Sapporo AnimePlaza stores posted their updated Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe menu yesterday with a mix of new offerings, updated items, and old favorites. (Both locations share the same menu and Yu-Gi-Oh! merchandise.) Let’s see what’s cooking!
Little Yugi gets his own Millennium Puzzle Drink this time around with grapeade, Blue Hawaii syrup, mixed berries, fresh cream, and sponge cake. Also making its debut is Kaito’s hot cocoa with cocoa, fresh cream, and chocolate sauce.
- Yami Yugi – “Millennium Puzzle Drink, Dark Version” – grapeade, Blue Hawaii syrup, seltzer water, mixed berries, fresh cream, sponge cake.
- Jack – “Blue-Eyes Mountain” – Coffee (Blue Mountain), shortcake.
- Yuya – “Now The Fun Has Really Begun!” – Melon soda, vanilla ice cream, fresh cream, mini tomato, nata de coco.
- Kaiba – “Burst Stream of Destruction!?” – Blue Curaçao, Calpis (Calpico), Sprite, Ramune sherbet.
- Jonouchi – “What Can Be Seen But Remains Unseen – Thousand Nose Breath of Friendship” – Orangeade, ginger ale, fresh-cut oranges.
- Judai – “Gotcha☆ Let’s Duel!” – Strawberry Curaçao, cola, strawberries, apples, fresh cream.
- Manjome – “Ojamas Have Also Appeared!? Manjome Thunder!” – Chocolate syrup, coffee, milk, banana, Pocky.
- Yusei – “For Now, I’d Like Some Milk…” – Milk.
- Yuma – “Kattobing!” – Blue Curaçao, pink grape syrup, Sprite, kiwi, cherry.
For the main course, Number 39: Utopia is happy to introduce its very own dish — “The Bearer of the White Wings of Hope!” Consisting of a Japanese rice omelet, white sauce, mint cherry, and ketchup, this dish looks very much like the center of Utopia’s breastplate.
Updated main dishes:
- Anzu – “Anzu’s If You Tell, Then… Burger” – Teriyaki hamburger, mayonnaise
- Yuya – “Sakaki Family Pancake Act 2” – Hotcakes, fried whitefish, tartar sauce, ketchup, red leaf lettuce.
- Jack – “Jack Atlas’ Deluxe Synchro Lunchbox (Revised)” – Rice, frankfurters, salmon, french fries, meatballs, fried prawns, hamburger, sausage, octopus, lettuce.
Returning main dishes:
- Duel Academia – “Duel Academia’s Deluxe Draw Bread” – Bread, fried egg, lettuce, cheese, ketchup, mayonnaise.
- Kiryu – “This Will Have to Satisfy Me! Kyosuke Kiryu Satisfaction Pasta” – Pasta carbonara, meat sauce, seafood mix, Parmesan cheese
- Yuma – “Yuma’s Extra Special Duel Meal” – Rice ball, battered and deep-fried shrimp.
And for dessert, Sora wants you to know that “I Fusion Summon Ice Cream and Pudding!” With pudding, marbled ice cream, sponge cake, fresh cream, and a lollipop, this concoction is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. And maybe induce diabetes.
- Kuriboh – “Kuriboh & Winged Kuriboh’s Mont Blanc” – Chocolate Mont Blanc, regular Mont Blanc, fresh cream.
- Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl – “Bonds of the Master and Disciple – Black Magic Sweet Burning” – Ramune ice cream, blueberries, chocolate cake, nata de coco, whipped cream.
- Johann – “Johann’s Gem Beast Parfait” – Fruit parfait served with vanilla ice cream.
- Astral – “Astral’s Cool Ice Cream” – Mint ice cream, nata de coco, pineapple.
- Reiji – “Reiji’s Trap Sweets – ‘Contract with the Berries'” – Blueberry cake, strawberry sauce.
Check out those Kuriboh. A few months ago, they were pretty content sitting on a plate. Now? They look a little concerned about their well-being.
Edible Kuriboh: then and now
– Yu-Gi-Oh! Cafe Returns to Tokyo (and Sapporo!) in August